Gluten Free Samosa Recipe



A simple dish that makes awful in taste! A traditional spicy recipes always passed out to child, parents and grand parents. My favourite dish is Vegetable Samosa, it adds spicy and crispy of evening snacks. As it embed with peas and begging to be dipped in chutney.

Lovely and wonderful Gluten free samosa recipe is here for you!

Ingredients:

2 Potatoes
1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
1 Onion
1/2 cup Green peas boiled
4 Rice paper rolls
1 tablespoon Garam masala powder
Salt to taste

Source

Making:

Step1:

Peel, Dice and boil the potatoes and mash it. 
Source

Step2:

Heat up pan and add oil, cumin seed, chopped onion. Cook until soft!

Step3:

Blend cooked spicy onion, spices, salt with potato and also add boiled peas. Keep aside. 

Step4:

Place rice paper and add the mixture of potato at centre, fold from the ends and make it uncovered. Pour the oil over it to cook well in oven for 425 F.


Step5:

Follow the above for all mixture, now you are ready with tastier samosa. best for evening snacks. 


Posted By
Laxmi
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your interest

About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Laxmi Adorable Blogger who had now reached your eyes through my passion. My love towards cooking is indescribable. Cooking is essential but doing it with love adds a flavour that enriches the taste. Here I am with a smile, to make your kitchen smell like heaven, by my recipes.. Reach me at tasteindianfoodblog (at) gmail (dot) com for any queries